Monday, July 25, 2011

Half of a year!

It is so hard for me to believe that it has been 6 months since the babies were born. It is amazing how our lives have changed in so many ways in 6 months. Lots of great things and some horrible things have happened in half a year. All in all each moment has been a learning experience that has brought a new outlook on life and time.  Not a day goes by that I don't think about Beaux, but each day does feel a little bit easier and time is healing.

Everyone tells you that it flies by and that they change in a blink of an eye - it is so true!

6 months and almost 15 lbs.


   Micah and Charlotte survived without me....I knew they would. I survived the girls weekend in Chicago...barely! We had a great time shopping, eating, drinking and lots of laughing. What a much needed trip and girly time.

                    

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older home