Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Houston....we have a crawler

I wanted to share this video of Charlotte crawling. It was taken a few days ago and she is already moving so much faster. She is into EVERYTHING!!! She especially loves shoes for some reason....watch out Micah! Can you imagine what she would do in a real shoe department....maybe we need to take a trip to the Nordstroms shoe department to check it out!

I haven't blogged much about Beaux lately. This doesn't mean that he is not always on our mind. Sometimes I just feel like being private about the whole thing and keeping it to myself. Other times I feel like tapping every resource I can to find support. I read a quote the other day that spoke to me:

"I suppose I am waiting for the sadness to end. But sadness isn't something that ends, it just becomes less hard. It melts into an ache that is a part of you."

Days and weeks go by and the sadness become bearable but never absent.

3 comments:

brookes said...

I want to be around her all the time. She's so flippin' cute. I love her moves!!!

Lindsey Lenig said...

Can't see the video on my phone....but can't believe she is already in the crawling stage!! You have a BIG little girl on your hands.

The Hrachs said...

Wow! What a big girl! We have some baby food that we need to bring by for ya'll sometime soon. Love ya!

Post a Comment

newer older home