Monday, June 18, 2012

An adult Vacay!

A few weeks ago Micah and I left Miss Charlotte and took off for a week long vacation without a child! One of my oldest and dearest friends Lindsey was getting married in San Francisco. We extended the vacation out and rented a house in Napa with some other couples. It was GLORIOUS!!!! Even though I really didn't get to participate in the "wine-tasting", it was great to see all the different vineyards, eat the yummy food and relax!
Enjoying the wonderful weather!

....and the yummy food!




Lombard Street

We took a ferry boat to Tiburon. Great views of the Golden Gate Bridge!

A scenic overlook off Hwy 1

Micah relaxing at the vineyard


Enjoyed having dinner with my cousin Molly and her boyfriend Matt, who live in Napa. So jealous they get to soak in that beauty everyday!!

Charlotte did great with my mom and Micah's mom. Thanks again "T" and "Granny" for helping out so we could have a wonderful vacation!

1 comment:

Lindsey Lenig said...

Cute pics!! I had no idea your cousin lived there...how fun.

Post a Comment

newer older home