Wednesday, March 30, 2011

First trip

We headed to Houston this past weekend for our first "trip". I was probably looking forward to it the most since I hadn't been anywhere in over four months! We packed everything but the kitchen sink and headed out. It was a successful trip. She was only fussy when we weren't moving, which lucky for us was only a brief stint on Hwy 59. We had a good weekend visiting Micah's family and introducing Charlotte to her cousins and some friends.




We were finally ready to pick up Beaux's ashes this weekend. It was a bittersweet moment. Healing yet terrifying all at the same time. This was very important for me to do since I was unable to be with him in the hospital in Houston at the time of his death. It  was something that as a mother I needed to do for my son. What a strange experience. We are still not sure what we are going to do with ashes...I am just waiting for some wonderful idea to hit me over the head. Until then, I like that he is here with us in some physical way.

The latest weigh  in last week put our little chunk at 9lbs5oz! She has now moved from 3% to 10% in the growth scales. She is really becoming more animated everyday. She has discovered ceiling fans and is mesmerized!

Here are some pics from last weekend:

Ella a.k.a "Tinker Bell" meeting Charlotte for the first time -she loved her!
Introducing Merritt and Charlotte
"TeaTime" poolside with Ella and Micah....I see lots of these in our future!


"Girl time" - Ella couldn't understand why I wouldn't just leave them alone to play

1 comment:

brookes said...

thank you so much for bringing your sweet girl over. merritt's in love and, frankly, so is the whole Watson family. you guys are amazing & have taught me so much about faith & prayer. can't wait to see y'all again!

Post a Comment

newer older home