Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Two Months

Callie, Tommy, Erin, Charlotte  - Tommy was born three weeks after the twins.   We originally had the same due date!

Callie and I partaking in some adult beverages while rocking our babies. This is acceptable right?
The only pic of the two babies together and Tommy whacks Charlotte in the face. Crying shortly ensued from both parties.

She was two months yesterday and I feel like a lot has changed. She is getting stronger and more alert everyday. She is sleeping longer periods of time throughout the night (6 hours has been our max!). She is tolerating more activity and spending longer times awake during the day. Still loves tummy time and eating and still hates her car seat and diaper changes! Some things might never change....



Another thing that I have found that I really like, but Charlotte is still deciding...introducing the "Moby Wrap"

I heart the "Moby Wrap". I can hold her and have my hands free to do other stuff. Again, she likes it...sometimes!

2 comments:

callie musselman said...

Love the ranch pics! Happy 2 mos Charlotte!

brookes said...

Loving up the babies + mommies pics at the ranch! classic boy move-pop the cute girl in the mouth to get her attention. some serious cuties!!!

Post a Comment

newer older home