Thursday, February 3, 2011

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Our first walk to enjoy the weather before the "Artic Blast" hits
We have spent the last few days just trying to stay warm. Lots of cuddles and blankets and now we are just waiting for the snow - Charlotte's first snow!











"Aunt Fran" went to L.A. this past weekend  and brought back Charlotte's first pair of Stewart Weitzman's. We have a little bit of time before we grow into them, but they are super cute!!!   



Charlotte spent the majority of the first 10 days with her eyes closed, but now we are bright eyed and bushy tailed a few times throughout the day.

Today is my mom's bday and I had an outing planned for us to go get pedicures while Micah was on "Daddy Duty". The spa called this morning and said they were closing early because of the snow. All I have to say is that it better snow. I was REALLY looking forward to that pedicure....another day, I guess.

3 comments:

Lindsey Lenig said...

Yay!! More pics - love them!! We are getting ready for the cold too - they even cancelled school for tomorrow. Glad you guys made it out for a walk.

The Hrachs said...

Ya'll look great! Glad to see Miss Charlotte's eyes :) And the shoes are awesome! I'm bummed we didn't get any snow too...

brookes said...

Oooooo-weeeee girl! You lookin' GOOD! You look amazing and I love seeing how happy y'all are. I can not believe those shoes; I love them. I can't wait til she fits in them. Give her lots of kisses from me and tell her if she wants to come to SA any time soon, I've got plenty of room(y'all are invited, too, of course).

Post a Comment

newer older home