Friday, December 31, 2010

DAY FOUR

December 31st, 2010

Happy New Years Eve everyone! Another unpredictable night here at the hospital. We were in the middle of our night time monitoring and the babies to took several decelerations in their heart rates. The Doctor on call decided to put me on monitoring all night to keep an eye on things. So I received an IV and started the "real" bed restriction. - being stuck on the monitors in bed with minimal bathroom trips. We had a few decelerations throughout the night and early morning, therefore not much sleep for me and Micah.

Took a "field trip" to the Doctors office this morning to check out the restriction number and unfortunately it only went down from 3.5 to 3.4, but we did discover why there was some much action last night. Baby boy decided to make a major move all the way back to head down position.

Spent most of the time in bed, no rides today...did get to sit in a rocking chair for a bit. My mom visited for a while and now Micah and I are looking forward to take-out Mexican and watching the ball drop from room 235!

My how New Years Eve plans have changed over the year! Hope you all have a safe time ringing in 2011!


Throwing up my Day 4 sign with some sausage like fingers    



Today's breakfast - Micah was sweet enough to get breakfast tacos















Coming back from a "field trip". (Micah thought it needed to be captured). I am sure Nurse Kim thinks we are nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older home