Monday, January 10, 2011

DAY THIRTEEN AND FOURTEEN

January 10th, 2011

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I know, I know you were all waiting on pins and needles!! Another busy day of watching everyone else do the work around here. My mom and Micah's mom and dad put the finishing touches on the Nursery, fixed some other stuff around the house and cleaned. Thank you again to Janie, Tony and TJ (and of course Micah) for all your hard work helping to make the house perfect for when the babies come home!

We just got back from a long trip to the Doctor. We had a S/D ratio and Ultrasound done. Both babies look good, good heart rates, good fluid level - but that Restriction number went up again to a 4.3.......uggghhhhhh
We had to wait a long time at the office today because the Doctor had to leave and go deliver a baby. Truthfully, I didn't mind all that much considering it meant I was out of bed and amongst the world. When the Doctor returned Micah and I both thought she might put me back in the hospital, but we were pleasantly surprised when she said I could go home again. Bedrest at home and she means it! So happy to be back in my warm bed on this cold night.

WARNING: For those that get grossed out by "women stuff" then don't read below

I was complaining to the Doctor that I have noticed a lot of pressure "down there". She checked me, as she routinely does, and I am 100% effaced! So basically which is going to come first - labor or scheduled C-section. We are still trying to buy some time with these little guys and each day gives them a little more time to grow and develop.

The only thing else to report is that we have another episode of Bachelor to cringe at tonight. I will be back tomorrow with my thoughts on this awful show and any more excited news from my bed.

1 comment:

Edith Lewis Crigler said...

The bachelor wins out over the championship game??? Say it's not so!

Glad to hear you are home and resting there as you wait for the big arrival. I'm sure that is MUCH more enjoyable and peaceful than the alternative. I'm also glad your mom and Micah's family were able to enjoy the weekend with you. CAn't wait to see what this next week brings. POST POST POST!!
Hugs and see you soon

Post a Comment

newer older home