Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DAY SEVEN

January 3rd, 2011

I waited to "blog" today until I was officially off continuous monitoring. I have been on for 33 hours straight. I am finally off and don't have to go back on for another 4 hours! So I am sitting up in bed and typing away. Feels great! Okay...maybe not "great" but pretty darn good.


So I had a "field trip" today across the street to the Dr.'s office. The restriction number went back up to 4.5 - so that was a bummer, but there is still flow and they have been moving well all day so that is promising. I did get a treat to take with me today -some really great 3D pics of the babies (thanks Linda!). Micah and I had opted not to do the 3D ultrasound since we heard that they don't always turn out well and it is hard to get images with twins - but here is what we got today. (remember this is a picture of a picture so you might have to look at it a minute to figure it out)



BABY GIRL - look at the right side of the picture, you can see nose and lips and chin and that is her little hand by her face

BABY BOY - center of the picture you can see the eyes, nose and mouth
I could literally look at these a million times over again, can't wait to see the real thing!!


Fran, Micah and I had a "bachelor" watching party tonight. Those of you that know me well, know that I have not missed a season since this trash show started. I made a sick and twisted promise years ago that I would watch until ABC ended it....please ABC end it!!! It is like watching a train wreck, can't watch....but I have to watch. I can stand that they let Brad Womack back on and I refuse to feel sorry him and his "rough time" and "3 years of therapy". I know the girls all tend to be a little strange, but a vampire....really? It was extra torturous tonight because we didn't have DVR or TIVO to fast forward through the commercials - we had watch it the full 2 grueling hours, but hey what else to I have to do right? So here we embark on another season full of awkward hot tub moments, the thousand of times they will debate on "who is there for the right reason"and my all time favorite "I'm not here to make friends" girl fights.

Good night folks, off to sleep a few hours...on my side:)

1 comment:

callie musselman said...

Those 3D pictures are awesome!! So glad you posted them. I accidentally watched the Bachelor last night too even though I quit like 2 years ago. As usual, I had to close my eyes and shake my head bc it was so embarrassing to watch. Thanks for the update! So glad you're keeping this blog. Love you, friend!

Post a Comment

newer older home