Thursday, January 13, 2011

DAY SIXTEEN & SEVENTEEN

January 13th, 2011

I apologize, another day with no post - here is a combo post for you today. You can probably bet if I don't post on a particular day it is because:

A. I feel like crap
B. I have NOTHING to report
C. The babies are here
D. The sheets from my bed have officially melted into my skin, therefore making it impossible to type.

The official reason for the lack of a post yesterday would be option A. Unfortunately, Micah and I had a rough night on Tuesday night. I spent most of yesterday sleeping and recuperating. Contractions started around 9:00pm and were coming every 10 minutes for a good hour or so. We decided to go into the hospital to get checked out. They monitored me for a about an hour and gave me medicine to stop the contractions. After the medicine kicked in and I was comfortable we were sent home. We got a little sleep and then it was time to go to the Doctor again. We were trying to get monitored for the babies heart rates and movement and I kept getting sick. Micah was trying to think quick and the only thing to get "sick in" in the room was the big red trashcan that says "NEEDLES ONLY" in huge writing....oops, sorry Mr. Bio Hazardous Waste Man.


 All in all, after some much needed rest, I feel much better today. Had a good night last night, with minimal contractions and we were both able to get some sleep. We went back to the Doctor this morning had the Doppler Scan and the S/D ratio was a 3.6 - a good number! So here is the "plan" as much as there can be one at this point. We will go back to the Doctor on Monday for a Growth Scan. If Baby Boy has not grown any or is still below the 10% percentile then we will have a C-section that evening. If Baby Boy has grown and is looking good then we will try to wait until Friday, January 21st for the scheduled C-section and for the babies to be 36 weeks. This is all assuming I don't go into labor naturally.

So the long of the short of it is that we will have babies some way, some how within the next 9 days!!!

I think I might have mentioned in an earlier post that I was trying not to watch a lot of TV during the day. I felt my time was better spent reading, sleeping, catching up on work, etc. I also find that sometimes watching TV makes the time pass slower and makes my days longer. Well, I have some what changed my mind after finding my new favorite daytime shows:

1. Police Woman of Memphis/Dallas on TLC








                                                      2. Dear Genevieve on HGTV






                                                                3. An oldie but goody.....What Not To Wear
                                                                                                                                          











At least those are the ones I am willing to admit to at this moment. There are a few others that are just awful. I can't believe the crap they put on TV......I can't believe I fallen into their trap!

No comments:

Post a Comment

newer older home