Saturday, January 15, 2011

DAY NINETEEN AND TWENTY

January 15, 2011

Friday was pretty uneventful but I felt better so that was a plus. Today Brookes, Callie and Allison visited - they came to see the new house and to check on the patient. The bartender (a.k.a -Micah) kept their mimosa glasses filled (not callie or myself) and we had a great time talking about the upcoming labor and delivery - I think we probably shocked the pants off of Micah...poor thing! I was so glad to get advice from them, especially since they are all mothers! I got some good laughing in and as always time spent with good friends lifts my spirits.

Brookes, Me, Callie (due in feb) and Allison

Callie and I bumping bellies





Another pic that lifts my spirits and makes me laugh is the one you will find below:


This is Micah taking the stroller for a test run. He still needs a lot of work on his 3 point turns! He kept running into furniture and doorways....The babies are in for a wild ride!

No real news on the baby front. Just waiting until our appointment on Monday afternoon to find out our next step:

Option #1 - Growth Scan shows no growth and he is still under 10% percentile = C-Section Monday evening

Option #2 - Growth Scan shows some growth and he creeps above the 10% percentile = C-Section on Friday

Option #3 - Growth Scan shows that he doubled in weight and has grown a ton = C-Section re-scheduled for week 37

Until Monday.......unless something really exciting happens, I highly doubt it :)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Love seeing all the girlies with you. How nice to have them over. And the Micah pic is hilarious. I can see him doing that. And, your Küche is darling.

brookes said...

i'm so glad i got to see you and marcka! i can't wait to hear the BIG news today. i hope you got some rest & relaxation in this wknd. LOVES YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ashley said...

I am lovin the new updated blog! It looks Fab! I can't believe your gonna be a mommy (of Two) on Friday!!! Soo excited for you and Micah and anxious to meet the babinos! Super cute pics of you and the other mommies!
Sending my love your way.....
XOXO
Ashley

Post a Comment

newer older home