Tuesday, January 4, 2011

DAY EIGHT

January 4th, 2011

 Oye Vey, Day Eight! Time has really stood still in the past 24 hours. Had a miserable night last night full of contractions, no sleep and lots of monitoring. Finally, got some sleep from about 10-12 this morning and felt a little more stable after a yummy lunch (thank you Kristi). I swear every person and their dog that works at this hospital decided to stop by today. Must be something about being a resident for one full week that peaks their interest. I had physical therapy twice today - I wish I had video for all of you of some of the stretches they were making me do, especially the "hiney clench". Whom ever came up with some of these stretches was not nor has ever been pregnant with twins.They would say things like "great job" and "only two more" - I felt like I was in a Saturday Night Live skit.

Off to bed, I am beat.....will update more tomorrow!

1 comment:

brookes said...

You are my hero!! You can do this!! You're a doing a super great job already!! Just think of this as a sweet preview of the next 3 months to come...little to no sleep, 2 little people less than 24" being in control, and loving every minute of it. They are sooooooooooo lucky to have you and Piggy as parents. Be sure to remind them of these times when they're 15 and they're acting like they don't know you.

Post a Comment

newer older home