Monday, January 17, 2011

DAY TWENTY TWO

January 17th, 2011

How do you like the new look! My dear friend Carolyn jazzed it up for me. She is very talented and not only does she have her own blog,  http://lifeingraz.blogspot.com/,  she designs personal and business blogs alike. Did I mention she lives in Graz, Austria. Thanks Carolyn for making my blog so pretty!

So the news that most of you have been waiting for.......

We just got back from the Doctor and we will be having the babies on FRIDAY, JANUARY 21st!!!

The Growth Scan today showed that Baby Girl is 4.10lbs and Baby Boy is 3.13. Baby Boy gained 20oz! He did just what we had been hoping and praying for. The S/D ratio number was 3.5 - (still good) and Heart Rates looked great!  The combination of all these factors was great news for us and the babies. The only other thing that would of really made it great was if she released me from Bed Rest.....no such luck. Oh well, I have made it this far, what is 3 more days?

So we check in for the C-Section at 4:30am on Friday and they will start the surgery at 7:30am. So by the time Good Morning America starts we will have brought 2 beautiful babies into this world. ( Note: Due to the amount of television I have been watching I can only reference time by what is on TV)


Thanks again for all of your thoughts and prayers, it really is amazing to see the well wishes, positive thoughts and a whole lot of rest at work. Keep them up....Even though we can see the light at the end of the tunnel, there is still a lot of "unknowns".


Happy Bachelor watching and I will be back tomorrow with my thoughts....I am crossing my fingers that Michelle and The Vampire are gone tonight.

 

5 comments:

M said...

Love the new look! Yeah am soooo excited baby boy grew! Can't wait to meet them both! Love to you an d Micah.

Lindsey Lenig said...

Countdown has begun....can't wait to meet the little ones.

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you and Micah! We will be keeping you in our prayers this week, especially on Friday morning as you welcome the Hatley twins into the world! xoxo, R

brookes said...

They grew SO much!! Good job, Dowd! I can not wait to see these little people. Keep restin'--a whole new "you" starts in 3 days. LOVES YA!

Carolyn said...

Sehr glücklich für Freitag!! :) for Friday!

Post a Comment

newer older home