Wednesday, January 19, 2011

DAY TWENTY FOUR

January 19, 2011

We are officially in count down mode! Only  1 day, 12 hours, 55 minutes and 46 seconds from right now! (I did not calculate this myself....there are some amazing "apps" out there)

I am excited, nervous, scared, anxious - basically every emotion you could possibly feel and it changes from minute to minute. Poor Micah, I think he thought that the emotional roller coaster was somewhat coming to an end...just getting started I'm afraid. One minute I am calm and relaxed and then the next minute I am a nut case wanting everything to be spic and span and just right. This whole "nesting" thing does not really work on "bedrest" but I am doing my best to stay put and be really nice about what I need (want) done. 


I am trying to spend this last day reading, sleeping and relaxing. Doing everything that I will not be able to do once the babies arrive. I wish I could be banking or storing all this sleep in a secret place and I could pull it out during those really difficult and sleep derived times. That would be a neat trick!


I never posted my thoughts about Bachelor: BORING....what a snooze fest this week. I think it is safe to say we are all tired of the movie/tv set dates, get some new material ABC. At least the Vampire left, even if it was on her own accord. I think we all deserved more of an explanation about the fangs...but don't you worry I am sure it will be addressed in the "Girls Tell All" special. I will be waiting on pins and needles.....

2 comments:

brookes said...

Why do they keep doing silly tv themed dates? Argh.
Its go-time!!! I can't wait for tomorrow!

grier said...

I love your blog...just found it today. It was so fun to read up on all you have gone through...fun for me...but you have hung in there like troopers and it all paid off. I am so excited for you all. Can't wait to come see you. Love all your pictures. The nursery is beautiful and I think my favorite is the one of Micah with the double stroller. It will be a wild ride...in more ways than one...our prayers are with you.

Post a Comment

newer older home