Tuesday, January 11, 2011

DAY FIFTEEN

January 11th, 2011

Would be kind of neat to have the birthdate of 1/11/11....but probably not going to happen. Had a few contractions off and on, but nothing consistent.

I know on a day like today when it is cold outside everyone would rather stay in their warm and cozy bed....but I am sick of my bed. Sorry, but I am. This is how my day has gone today....sleep...eat....read....repeat.....

I might be sick of it, but there are some other members of our household that are loving life!




Bachelor update:

First of all, it is so nice to watch it with DVR - you can fast forward through commercials, rewind to see/hear the things that you didn't believe the first time you saw/heard them and Micah's all time favorite game "Is Madison (vampire girl) wearing her fangs or not". We still are not convinced they are real yet.

I was very frustrated that they spent so much time on Michelle and the fact that it was her Birthday and the stupid little "Manscaper" vs. "Waitress" fights that no one, I mean NO ONE, is mentioning that there is a vampire in the top 15....a VAMPIRE people!!!

Here is a picture that I took last night of the belly. We never did Maternity photos, so I wanted to get a few pics before it is over.

4 comments:

killebrews said...

So glad those babies are still cooking! Hope you're reasonably comfortable and enjoy this last bit of inactivity before they mayhem begins.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Your photos rock Erin! Do another one making a heart shape with your hands in front of your belly and take a picture. OH! Then write the word "POD" on your belly with two hearts and take another picture.

Thinking of you everyday Erin!
and L♥VING THE BLOG!

brookes said...

Love the mat. pics!! I look forward to seeing how crazy Michelle gets next week. I only half watched the PSA section--why do they insist on having the Bachelor do a tv show, making out with everyone? Drives me nuts.

Post a Comment

newer older home